Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Leimo HTP - A Personal Review

I feel for those people who didn't get any results under the Leimo free trial. I, for one, must say three weeks is a long time to see visible results. To actually not see anything would be most frustrating. Thankfully, I am one of those lucky ones who achieved noticeable results from Leimo after three weeks of using it.

I feel for those people who didn't get any results under the Leimo free trial. I, for one, must say three weeks is a long time to see visible results. To actually not see anything would be most frustrating. Thankfully, I am one of those lucky ones who achieved noticeable results from Leimo after three weeks of using it.

hair loss product
Generally, Leimo is OK. I wouldn't say it is fantastic or anything that overrates it. In the first place, it's only been two months since I started using it and thus far, could only see slow positive progress. In the second place, that's what it's supposed to do: assist sufferers in preventing hair loss. Otherwise, they should just step out from the industry.

I am a 38-year-old interior designer. My job is not really stressful but I have been losing my hair for almost a year now. This is probably because I have a strong history of pattern baldness on both of my parents' side. I tried consulting a doctor and got the same diagnosis. However, the treatments he suggested were just too aggressive for me. So I tried Leimo and used it as directed which probably explains why I gained from it.

hair growth product

The Leimo Hair Treatment Pack is composed of the Bio-Cleansing Shampoo, Thickening Conditioner, Scalp Day Therapy, Scalp Night Serum, and Scalp Scrub. I have been informed that they contain natural ingredients unlike other conventional treatments. Each product seems to serve different functions on the hair and the scalp.

hair thinning treatment

I suggest you order your free trial, who knows, it may work for you too. If you are not satisfied with your results, you can just return the product. Lastly, you need not worry about the side effects for there are none based on my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment